The design implemented in the functional product after two months of work
2 Stakeholders, 3 UX/UI Designers, 2 Business Analysts
170 hours, 32 screens, mobile responsive, documentation
The design implemented in the functional product
Ecologists worldwide have been keeping track of species, biodiversity, and habitats on our planet for a long time. Traditionally, observation and data have been logged in notebooks. With the appearance of various technologies, data logging has become easier in the field, and entering numbers directly reduces error in the transfer from paper to spreadsheet or database.
Ecosulis has been working for some time to automate data collection and analysis in the field to reduce the costs and time for surveys. Their biodiversity quality calculator and habitat valuation assessment tool both started as spreadsheet-based tools to analyze biodiversity and habitat in a variety of sites and conditions. They needed assistance from Cieden to cross-walk these tools to an easy-to-use online platform that was intuitive and efficient.
- A project that makes a difference in the world
- Field professionals on the client’s side
- Trust in our design decisions from the client’s side
- Access to actual processes
- Client’s main engagement is not in tech
- No access to end users
- Lack of time for research
- The backend was done but not completely functional
start your project with us.
is easy .