Also, at first, the client suggested adding groups of keywords to the “Project” section in the app and we developed a few interface versions. But after some consideration and prioritizing we decided to implement this idea in a future update.
We decided to provide some changes for the “Rank Tracker” section. We tried to upgrade user infographic, add filters and additional functionality to the table.
With each sprint, we came closer to the desired result. The summary section was changed multiple times, search type selection was redesigned, a simplified version of prefilters inside “Google Adwords Suggestions” and the table content, were developed. UX designers in collaboration with a UI expert crafted a design solution.