Business Analyst/Proxy PO and 2 UX/UI Designers
Complete user flow for two user roles, more than 200 screens; supporting documentation
Product in back-end implementation and design in UI stage
We had already been working with this client on another UX design project, and the CIO approached us, asking if we could assist with the product discovery for a new solution they intended to launch quickly. Soon our collaboration turned into a full user experience design for the product.
The solution was in the real estate domain, for brokerage and real estate agencies all over the world. It contained three cornerstone blocks of the system: management of property listings, management of leads and clients, and website builder for quick and easy creation of personalized webpages. It was part of a larger product environment, which shared the same data sources. A solution of this kind is unique, though there are indirect competitors that cover certain features.
- Collaborative stakeholders (business, internal BAs and developers)
- Involved Business Analyst during full design cycle
- Team had decades of experience in real estate technology
- Collaboration with development team to validate tech feasibility of design decisions
- Reused design system elements from another product we designed for this client
- Legacy system without comprehensive documentation
- Tight deadlines
- WCAG compliance requirements
- Multilingual requirements
- Data dependencies with other products of the ecosystem
User experience design
Documentation and dev support
Working with Cieden was an enjoyable experience from start to finish. In addition to providing excellent documentation, Cieden’s attention to detail helped us to think about many of the deeper features in ways that will directly translate into better UX for our clients. Their approach to product development really allowed us to get all of our best ideas into a consolidated, flexible product.
We really appreciate the time and work they put into understanding not just our needs, but those of our end users, and we intend to work with them on future product builds.
start your project with us.
is easy .