Conduct market and user research to create the best UX for the mobile application and website based on pains and needs of the end-user
Project Manager, UX/UI Designer, UX Researcher (part-time)
UX research, usability testing and UX/UI design of mobile app & website
UX research report on a Miro board; usability testing with a clickable prototype
This client is one of the South East Asia premier online shopping destinations.
Cieden collaborated with stakeholders to understand business requirements, gathered general user data, analyzed user behavior, and conducted competitor research using Google Analytics and Hotjar.
We also created a user survey and user interview scripts to validate initial hypotheses and develop a UX strategy based on the results. Following that, we defined the project scope, created a feature prioritization map, and developed the information architecture and wireframes for usability testing. We performed usability testing to validate our design and made changes based on the findings. After the testing iteration, we finalized the mobile app design and the website, both desktop and mobile
The main issues that we turned into solid UX solutions were connected with the search and filtering, reordering the goods from the completed order, saved item discoverability, replacements for goods,
and checkout steps.
- The client understands the importance of UX research methods and is ready to validate ideas to decrease the level of uncertainty
- Technical specialists’ on the client’s side helped our team understand the technical restrictions and possibilities
- Because of the client's confidence in the team, we also collaborated on a redesign of the Application for Internal Employees
- Different mental models of local users, so some UX patterns do not work for them as we expected (usability testing insight)
- To understand the real user pains and jobs, to challenge the initial idea of the app's functionality, and to cast aside the bias created based on the client's research
Google Analytics & Hotjar Analysis
Survey - Quantitative Research
User Interviews - Qualitative Research
Prioritized Feature List
Cieden went above and beyond just delivering the final piece (Figma designs), as they really took it upon themselves to understand our users' challenges, the actual use cases for the features we wanted. They challenged our thinking to create the best user experience.
They managed to break down our complex business processes into VERY clear, and actionable solutions that can easily be understood by all stakeholders in the operations team.
It seems like you can throw them any complex design issue across any industry and they will find a way to get it.
start your project with us.
is easy .