To create initial wireframes of the intended project in the form of webpage-based templates
Design Director, Business Analyst, UX/UI Designer
3 months (Aug 2019 - Oct 2019) / 187 hrs
Discovery phase and UX/UI Design for the MVP of a web app
A discovery phase activities in Miro, clickable wireframes and some UI Concepts to be presented to investors
Construction is a rather conservative industry where opportunities for workflow automation and time optimization are not taken for granted. Any solution in this direction always gets noticed and highly appreciated.
Therefore, our client came up with an idea to create a B2B marketplace enabling the most effective and unhindered collaboration between contractors and clients. Our team concluded that the best way to address this challenge is to equip such a platform with the capacities of a project management application.
As a result, the product allows for creating projects with preset workflows within the network of template-based webpages. A users also receives a number of tools for the team collaboration and management.
Our goal was to give the construction industry a top-notch solution to standardize their proposals and bids, so that they could track and manage projects effortlessly with an intuitive web application.
- The client’s personal experience in the construction industry
- The client’s trust in our expertise
- A gap in the market that enabled us to think outside the box
- Engagement of a Business Analyst
- The construction industry as an uncharted territory for our team
- Technically challenging implementation of real-time project collaboration and integration of the builder tool
- Uncertainty with the project’s funding
Vendor view. Incoming RFPs
RFQ Order Processing & Fulfilment
start your project with us.
is easy .