To conduct a discovery phase, create a viable business model, and design the full solution for MVP
Project Manager, UX/UI Designer
Feb 2021 - Jun 2021
Discovery phase and the UX/UI Design of the main flows for MVP, primarily Activities/Challenges, Rewards, and Store
A Miro board incorporating findings from the discovery phase, and a clickable prototype of a final product
Growshr is a unique FitTech solution for encouraging people to commit to a healthier lifestyle, by introducing a material reward system for physical activity.
The lack of physical exercise continues to plague the United States, being reflected in off-scale rates of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, and poor blood circulation. Tons of socioeconomic, cultural, and political incentives and campaigns are continuously suggested and introduced in U.S. society. But it looks like they were not very helpful to cope with this challenge effectively.
Such a platform required the participation of both consumers as discount beneficiaries, and grocery retailers as sponsors/contributors that would agree to support this initiative.
Accordingly, the product aspires to meet the following targets:
- incorporate financial rewards to incentivize physical activity/walking;
- eliminate the difficulty of maintaining the habit of weekly physical activity with the hook model, especially relevant in the post-COVID world.
- User research already conducted by the client
- The client’s deep understanding of the product roadmap and MVP
- The market gap as a space for thinking outside the box and ideating
- A very tight budget for a self-funded project
- The “chicken or the egg” strategy problem, reflected in the need to design a value proposition for two separate groups: consumers and grocery retailers
- Little access to retailers that complicated understanding of their pains
Create Walking Experience
Los Angeles, California
Our team searched online for individual freelancers as well as UX/UI design agencies. Based on reviews and prior work, Cieden and Iryna came highly recommended. We were confident with our choice due to the team's track record of success and strong reviews on Upwork. After a few screening calls, we felt comfortable in Iryna and the team's fundamental understanding of UX design and business strategy.
The Cieden team under-promised and over-delivered, completing the project ahead of schedule and exceeding all expectations. Despite worries over the time difference, the team managed the situation effectively, maintaining a seamless flow of communication during the project.
start your project with us.
is easy .