3 UX/UI Designers, 1 Manager
12 months of active work
Product discovery, UX/UI design of six digital products for Android (min resolution), tablet (768x1365), and Web (1440), design system
The fully functional application for FlexyMenu; the rest of the products are in the phase of development
Cloud computing technologies continue transforming the service sector worldwide. Our client from Flexybox, Denmark, is on the cutting edge of the booking system digitalization in the media, fitness, and hospitality industries. The company provides all-inclusive “turn-key” integration of the booking business processes into the virtual space.
Along with this, a special “bonus” offer of Flexybox to its B2B clients is an opportunity to create a customized white-label app for users consistent with a company’s brand identity. This is what the Cieden team has been requested to help with. Our task was to envisage an algorithm enabling an average customer without particular technical skills to adjust an app to the needs of their business with a series of simple steps.
- A collaborative client with a deep understanding of the digital design process
- Close cooperation with the development team
- Prototype testing before the development stage
- Building a design system from scratch
- Tight deadlines
- The need for a detailed prototype with video for every new feature
- Enhanced requirements of a client on the product documentation
The Product Suite
Build your own app
Or use already created templates
FlexyFitness is one of the key products of our client, so they have placed great hopes in the functionality of a new app that had to let a user keep track of their personal training programs and manage fitness events within a simple and convenient user experience.
We have attained that objective by providing for the following features and options:
- an interactive calendar comprising all the planned events in a card form;
- an advanced search tool;
- a booking management feature with internal controls to subscribe, postpone, and/or cancel an event reversibly.
FlexyPOS Loyalty App
FlexyPOS focuses on providing security and service quality to high-end cafe and restaurant venues. Flexybox privileged customers use FlexyPOS as a business tool to streamline their customer service under the loyalty program. For this product, we have created a smart system of special-purpose card types, each reflecting a particular dimension of the loyalty program. The most notable edges of the app include:
- an elaborate interface of a membership card with a wide variety of layouts and options of booking and payment;
- the “punch card” and “clip card” features, externalizing a system of accumulative discounts management with a smart scanning system for requesting bonuses;
- a gift card allowing to deposit funds and set a specific value of this item available for spending within the network;
- a catalog of venues, with their photos, opening hours, contacts, etc.
Food delivery app
FlexyMenu is a self-service platform for catering venues based on a system of electronic menus.
Our prototype for an app included:
- a geo-positioning system allowing for observing the network of available catering services in the area and choosing the preferred service provider;
- a customizable electronic menu with separate lists of main and additional items, a detailed description of every item with images, and buttons guiding a user through the booking process;
- an advanced algorithm for drawing and booking tailor-made meals based on selecting and compiling any ingredients available in the kitchen;
- a special feature “order together” with options to invite friends and order meals within a team, e.g. at birthday parties or corporate events;
- a comprehensive checkout process.
Same app - different styles
start your project with us.
is easy .