Validate product idea, advise how to improve the MVP, the ultimate goal - make a product that users will love
1 Product Manager, 2 UX/UI Designers
3 months of active work and 7 months of support
Research, scope definition, UX/UI design, dev support
Launched MVP (in implementation stage as of time of posting this case study, though you can check it here pantram.co)
Pantram was a third iteration of the client’s idea. The product changed its destination several times while using the same technology and frameworks. This indicated that market fit was missing, and the product was adapting to meet different user goals and needs. After several pivots, the client decided to conduct research to establish the problem and proceed to a solution rather than going backward.
Pantram was a webpage builder at its core and a document and form builder on the outside. After establishing a target audience - freelancers, the client formed a hypothesis that this tool can cover a need for gathering requirements during any project. So the client approached us to validate his idea, challenge it, and help to improve it. Here is the story of how the product evolved.
- Open-minded client who wanted to follow a proper process
- Full design process from discovery to supporting implementation
- Client shared results of qualitative and quantitative research
- Conducted competitor research
- Limited by the framework that was applied in current solution
- Target persona was not clear at the beginning
- A lot of indirect competitors
- Broad context of project management
Landing page design and implementation
start your project with us.
is easy .