Great marketing amplifies great products.
It can happen though that even great products with amazing design and solid source code fail without proper marketing and being able to connect with their target audiences. Our marketing services are tailored to help you through cost-effective solutions that bring the right users to your product, driving fundamental growth for your business. At Cieden, we are multidisciplinary, combining our expertise in design with business analysis, marketing strategy, and technology to help pioneering companies in any industry connect with consumers. We understand that for many, marketing can seem complex and daunting.
No matter your relationship with marketing, we align your brand message with your audience to launch and grow your business, driving use throughout your product’s ecosystem. For us, every project is important, no matter the size. We assist our partners in formulating a solid growth and product strategy based on both market research and customer research. For our clients who are further along and have already done this part, we bring our growth hacking experience and creative process to take this even further. Here, we build strategies that highlight where you can connect with your customers, how you should begin a conversation with them, and how much you need to invest in order to convert them into paying customers.
Our areas of marketing expertise include:
- Customer research – Who are typical customer personas, what drives their decisions, and how can this be showcased in your product and your communications strategy?
- Market research – What is the total available market, where is the market, what is the general business climate in this market, who are the key existing players, and what may be some barriers to entry?
- SWOT Analysis – On competitors and your product or service
- Branding and positioning – Logo, brand colors, language tone and mood board, boilerplate text
- Customer Segmentation and Channel Strategy – Which customers will be most receptive to learning about your product in which digital traditional channels? How do we communicate with them in each channel?
- Conversion Funnel Analysis – Where do prospective customers first hear about your product, and how/where are they delivered to the final purchasing stage? How do costs impact the funnel, and are the channels worthwhile to continue pursuing?
- Sales Team Monitoring and Feedback – If salespeople are required to finish the conversation funnel, we can track calls to qualify leads and listen to how salespeople are performing.
- Monetization Models – Freemium, priced subscriptions tiers, ad-funded, pay-as-you-go, token purchases, single purchases, pre-pay, post-pay
- Pricing Models – Establishment of subscription tiers, margin calculations for single purchases, comparison with competitor pricing
- Extending Customer Lifetime Value – Identification of ways to bring customers back for repeat business, either through pricing or product strategy
- Upsell Opportunities – Identification of ways to sell additional, ancillary products and services
- Digital Strategy – Website design, social media strategy, creation of creative campaign concepts paired with customer segmentation and channel strategy, content calendar creation
- Content Creation – Custom illustrations, creative asset layouts, photo, and video
We not only formulate first-rate strategies but can also execute at a competitive cost.
Once these types of insights are uncovered and established, we can help you execute everything that we recommend. Websites, social media, PPC, SEO, and more.
Finally, we take a look at the analytics of everything we do, compare it to usage and customer churn statistics for your product, and iterate on everything to start building a lean, mean, revenue-producing machine.
- Vision/Marketing Strategy documents on Value Proposition, Customer Segments, Channels, Growth Engines, and Monetization Drivers
- The market research report, competitor landscape
- Sales/investor pitches presentations
- Marketing Material
- Ad Campaigns
- Content Strategy
- SMM Strategy and Execution